News & Events
20 mai 2022
LEMON Newsletter n°5 / Mai 2022 released
LEMON is pleased to release the public project Newsletter N°5!
This fifth issue contains among others:
- an editorial text by the Project Coordinator, Myriam Raybaut (ONERA);
- an overview of the latest achievements related to the LEMON emitter manufacturing, in line with LEMON objectives to be able to tagert several greenhouse gas species;
- the updated list of the LEMON Key Exploitable Results (KER), including an explanation on how the overall DIAL system and its key components are paving the way towards a multi-species spaceborne instrument;
- an interview with Valdas Pasiskevicius, Professor of Applied Physics at KTH, the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm;
- the list of events at which LEMON will be represented in the coming months.
Feel free to share the newsletter with your colleagues or invite them to sign up via our website (subscription form in the footer).
To follow the LEMON project, connect with us on LinkedIn!
Enjoy the reading!